[ndbug] IRC channel

Konarak me at konarak.in
Sat Jan 23 08:33:32 PST 2016

On 01/23/16 06:12, N.J. Thomas wrote:
> hi all,
>
> Back when we started, one or two folks had asked me about IRC. I hadn't
> really planned on it, so I never got around to creating a channel.
>
> But I do use IRC, and I'd like to gauge your interest in it. Do you use
> IRC regularly? Do you think an NDBUG channel for IRC would be
> useful/helpful?
>
> I had in mind a channel on Freenode, but George from NYCBUG recommended
> we hangout in the MetaBUG channel or something similar -- we're pretty
> small at the moment and there's greater value in a larger group.
>
> What are your thoughts?
>
> thanks,
> Thomas

Hello list,

OpenBSD user here. (being my first post and all) :-)

A handful of "Indian" *BSD developers and users have been hanging out in
#bsdin on freenode for quite some time (think in years) now. It's a
small group of nicks with moderate amount of activity.

Feel free to join. Or not, I wouldn't mind doing one more /join but I
don't think it's really required as of now.

Best,
Konarak