[ndbug] Fwd: [announce] April NYC*Bug Meeting : HardenedBSD 2021 State of the Hardened Union, by Shawn Webb

N.J. Thomas njt at ayvali.org
Tue Mar 30 14:10:13 PDT 2021

Shawn Webb of HardenedBSD will be speaking at NYCBUG over Zoom next
week. It's an awkward time for most of you, Thursday morning at 4:15am
IST, but if you're up, it might be interesting to attend.

(You will get the link when you RSVP.)

Thomas

----- Forwarded message from NYC*BUG Announcements <announce at lists.nycbug.org> -----