[ndbug] BSDguru.in

Jay Patel bsdguru9 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 04:51:54 EDT 2015

Hi Thomas,

I did my education in Pharmacy. Not really tech background. But i am a
hobbyist since Redhat 9 as my first Open source  adventure. I usually play
around with OpenBSD and PCBSD. I was newbie once :P and even though i was
familiar with Linux it was first little hard for me to transit to BSD OS so
thought of something like stack overflow for BSD OS only for new users to
find their answers or can refer to other's similar queries. and also that's
why i have linked to BSD certification website on bsdguru.in for new
students planning to learn UNIX. I am doing this for BSD OS community.

Thanks,
Jay P.