[ndbug] BSDguru.in

N.J. Thomas njt at ayvali.org
Tue Sep 1 18:21:54 EDT 2015

* Jay Patel <bsdguru9 at gmail.com> [2015-09-01 14:21:54+0530]:
> I did my education in Pharmacy. Not really tech background.

No worries, some of the best folks I've met in tech come from a non-tech
background.

> But i am a hobbyist since Redhat 9 as my first Open source adventure.
> I usually play around with OpenBSD and PCBSD.

Cool. I'm currently shopping around for a netbook (which nobody seems to
make anymore), which will run PCBSD.

> it was first little hard for me to transit to BSD OS so thought of
> something like stack overflow for BSD OS only for new users to find
> their answers or can refer to other's similar queries.

Great job with it. I'll my best to refer to BSDGuru if we get any
questions here that have been answered on the site.

Thomas