[ndbug] IRC channel

N.J. Thomas njt at ayvali.org
Fri Jan 22 16:43:20 PST 2016

hi all,

Back when we started, one or two folks had asked me about IRC. I hadn't
really planned on it, so I never got around to creating a channel.

But I do use IRC, and I'd like to gauge your interest in it. Do you use
IRC regularly? Do you think an NDBUG channel for IRC would be
useful/helpful?

I had in mind a channel on Freenode, but George from NYCBUG recommended
we hangout in the MetaBUG channel or something similar -- we're pretty
small at the moment and there's greater value in a larger group.

What are your thoughts?

thanks,
Thomas